3-18-20 Covid-19 Update Letter
We know that the Coronavirus (COVID-19) has continued to cause concern and is at the forefront of everyone’s minds. Our #1 priority is to keep you and your family safe.
At this point, all in-person gatherings (Sunday morning Service and Life Groups) are moving online until further notice.
STAYING SPIRITUALLY UNITED WHILE SOCIALLY DISTANT
“For where two or three gather together as my followers, I am there among them.” Matthew 18:20
Now more than ever we must stay spiritually united as the church. Our Leadership Team has set up opportunities for our church family and those who are looking for spiritual guidance to lean into walking through this pandemic together. Here is how you can stay connected with your church family:
- Our messages will be posted every Sunday morning by 9AM at: www.theplantchurch.org/video, Facebook, Instagram, and Vimeo.
- All Plant Families will continue to receive an email containing the video and curriculum for that week. We encourage you to watch The Plant Kids curriculum video as a family and use this time to engage with your children in topics and Bible verses.
- Each week our Worship Team will put out a Kid’s worship song to watch as a family on each campus’s Facebook page.
Junior/Senior High Youth Group
- Sunday mornings 11am the Youth Group will meet together through our video conferencing interface. Dan Truran will be contacting all teens to stay connected.
- Life Groups will meet throughout the week through video conferencing set up with leaders.
- If you’d like to take this opportunity to join a virtual life group, here is a list of our Groups: www.theplantchurch.org/community/groups
Pray Meetings / Deeper Life Devotionals
- Beginning 3/18, we will hosting Deeper Life Devotionals live on our Facebook page Monday through Friday at noon.
- Beginning 3/25, we will host a Prayer Meeting through zoom call on Wednesday’s at 8PM, Join Zoom Meeting Here
If you have questions, pastoral needs, or prayer please call us at: (201) 425-3770
- Mahwah Campus- Ext: 2
- West Milford Campus- Ext: 3
Pastors will be able to coordinate virtual meetings or visitations on an as needed basis.
Although we are not meeting physically we are asking all those who call The Plant their church to continue supporting the work of the Gospel both locally and globally. We encourage you to give online for the General Fund and Kingdom Now offering. Please give online using:
- Mobile App - Give via link on The Plant Church App (download it from your app store)
- Website - www.theplantchurch.org/give
- Via Text - Text "THEPLANTCHURCH" to "77977" to receive a giving link
As your leadership, it is our responsibility to care for our congregation. It is also our priority to protect and respect one another. We ask that you not allow fear to keep you from spiritually uniting in a time of having to be socially distant. During this Lent season, let’s connect, pray and declare that Jesus is King!
Your Leadership Team
Hang tight while we look up scheduled events...
Join one of our weekly groups.
Men's and Women's Groups
Young Married Couples
Mommy & Me
Starting Point Class
SERVING YOUNG PEOPLE is an important part of our church. Every week dedicated adults take time to mentor, build relationships, and impact the lives of youth amidst their pivotal years of emotional, social, and spiritual development. Leaders strive to help these kids understand their immeasurable value and God's love for them. Our junior high & senior high youth gatherings consist of fun, games, skits, teaching, team building, and seasonal summer retreats and camps.
THE PLANT KIDS ministry serves families and kids, Nursery thru 5th grade. The Plant Kids is a fun, interactive time when kids get to grow in their faith and relationships with one another. We meet during the worship gathering at The Plant. Our Sunday morning small groups are guided by curriculum that is Bible-based, interactive, fun and calls kids and families to action when they leave our doors!
Our mission is to Know Christ and to Make Him Known.