Dear Plant Family,
As we move ahead into this year, it is our #1 priority to keep you and your family safe. That said - we will continue to be proactive and are taking a number of precautions at both our Plant Campuses.
When you attend any activity at church here are The Plant’s updated COVID policies:
Here’s What We’re Doing:
- Masks are mandatory at all times.
- Upon your arrival, we’ll have volunteers opening the doors for you.
- As you check-in your kids for Kids Ministry, we will have volunteers handling all the computer and iPad check-ins.
- Once in the service, we have our modified “meet & greet” time. Only air high-fives! No handshakes.
Here’s What You Can Do:
- If you or a member of your family is ill, we ask you to stay home and take time this week to view the message as part of our online campus.
- If your child is not feeling well, we’d ask that you stay home. Please remember that it has always been our policy that children should be fever-free without the use of fever reducing medication, vomit-free and diarrhea-free for 24 hours before attending The Plant Kids. (A separate letter went home to all families and volunteers)
- If you or anyone in your family is waiting on a COVID test, please do not attend any church activities until you have gotten a negative result.
- If you or anyone in your family have been in close contact with a COVID positive person, we ask for you to follow the state guidelines and quarantine from any in person activities with your church family.
- If you or anyone in your family have been diagnosed with COVID, we ask that you follow the mandatory quarantine/isolation guidelines before returning to in person church activities.
- For those traveling out of New Jersey beyond the immediate region (Connecticut, Delaware, Pennsylvania and New York) abstain from all in person church gatherings for 10 days after return. For Kids Ministry, The Plant follows local school district guidelines. This means they must not attend The Plant Kids for 14 days after travel.
- Again, if you cannot join our in-person services join our online campus.
If you have any questions or concerns with these matters, please reach out to Pastor Jeremy; firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is each of our responsibility to play a role in keeping each other safe during this trying and unprecedented time. It is also our responsibility to keep the church doors open to have a place to worship God in person. If we together do our part, we will successfully keep the church open!
The Plant Leadership Team